The Association of Rural Heath Professional Coding is offering an online webinar April 12 on Documentation and Coding for Behavioral and Mental Health Services.
The webinar, which runs 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. CDT/10:30-11:30 p.m. MDT, will cover:
- Psychiatry codes in CPT with discussion of documentation and reporting guidelines
- Diagnostic Interviews, therapeutic procedures (e.g., psychotherapy)
- HCPCS II Codes
- New versus established patients
- RHC and FQHC considerations (e.g., G-codes for FQHC)
- Importance of documenting time to support timebased psychotherapy codes
- Telehealth, including discussion of modifier -95 and Appendix P
- Chief complaints and documenting the “Key” components
- History, Examination, Medical Decision Making (MDM) vs. Time
The cost is $29.99, and 1 CEU is approved by AAPC and ARHPC. Instructor John Burns is a certified coder and auditor (CPC, CEMC, CPC-I and CPMA) who has worked in the health care business for more than 20 years.
Registration is available here. Call (404) 642-6858 for additional information.