The SDAHO Political Action Committee (PAC) campaign has started its 2017 campaign with a bang. In the first week, two facilities have met their goals.
Campaign contributions are distributed to those individuals running for office identified as recognizing the importance of health care in South Dakota and in Washington D.C.
- The 2017 PAC Goal: $47,000
- Total donated to date: $1,415
This year, the PAC set a goal to raise an additional $10,000 by offering a raffle for a seven-day trip to Hawaii and for a beautiful handmaid quilt by Darcy Duke. Individual tickets are $50 with a limit of 300. The drawing will be held at the SDAHO Annual Convention in Rapid City on Sept. 21.
Please click here to view the SDAHO PAC brochure, which contains information on how to donate. Your PAC donations are critical to our advocacy efforts with to support sound health care policy.
SDAHO PAC Goal Achievers
- Faulkton Area Medical Center – Faulkton
- Tekawitha Living Center – Sisseton
AHA/SDAHO Capitol Club $350
- Tamara Miller, Madison Regional Health System, Madison
SDAHO Capitol Club/Rushmore Circle $250
- Teresa Mallett, Madison Regional Health System, Madison
- Jay Jahnig, Faulkton Area Medical Center, Faulkton
The PAC campaign deadline, is Aug. 7. However, raffle ticket purchases and golf team mulligan purchases will be applied toward facility goals after the deadline. For more information on SDAHO PAC fundraising activities, email Debra A. Owen or call 605-361-2281.