The opportunity to support your Political Action Committee (PAC) campaign is here. We are coordinating mailings with our health systems partners to ensure a successful campaign. If you have not received the SDAHO PAC brochure, it will be arriving soon or you can download it from here.
- The 2017 PAC Goal: $47,000
- Total donated to date: $4,793
This year we are also offering a raffle to win a seven-day trip to Hawaii. An additional raffle prize is a beautiful handmaid quilt by Darcy Duke. Individual tickets are $50 with a limit of 300. The drawing will be held at our Annual Convention in Rapid City on Sept. 21. The purchase of raffle tickets will count toward your facility goal.
Your PAC donations are critical to our advocacy efforts to support sound health care policy in South Dakota and in Washington D.C.
SDAHO PAC Facility Goal Achievers
- Faulkton Area Medical Center, Faulkton
- Tekawitha Living Center, Sisseton
AHA/SDAHO Ben Franklin Club $1,000
- Scott A. Duke, SDAHO, Sioux Falls
AHA/SDAHO Chairman’s Circle $500
- Doug Ekeren, Avera Sacred Heart, Yankton
- Debra A. Owen, SDAHO, Sioux Falls
SDAHO Rushmore Circle $500
- Jay Jahnig, Faulkton Area Medical Center, Faulkton
AHA/SDAHO Capitol Club $350
- John Ayoub, Mobridge Regional Hospital, Mobridge
- Tamara Miller, Madison Regional Health System, Madison
SDAHO Capitol Club $250
- Sandra Dieleman, Avera at Home, Sioux Falls
- Teresa Mallett, Madison Regional Health System, Madison
- Mike Wilde, Sanford, Sioux Falls
The PAC campaign deadline is Aug. 7th. However, raffle ticket purchases and golf team mulligan purchases will be applied toward facility goals after the deadline. For more information on the SDAHO PAC fundraising activities, email Debra A. Owen or call (605) 361-2281.