South Dakota HealthLink is hosting a series of roadshows during the month of June.
The roadshows will provide non-members with an overview of South Dakota Health Link, including its current members and services offered. Attendees will learn how membership can help them leverage Health Link services to meet clinical, financial and business needs. HealthLink staff plans to spend time delving into use cases and case studies to share real-world scenarios and spend time answering questions.
For current members, the roadshows provide updates on Health Link activities, new services and technology.
Dates and times
- June 13: Aberdeen, Best Western Ramkota Hotel, 1-3 p.m.
- June 14: Huron, Crossroads Hotel and Huron Event Center, 9-11 a.m.
- June 14: Watertown, Holiday Inn Express, 2-4 p.m.
- June 20: Sioux Falls, Holiday Inn City Centre, 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- June 22: Yankton, Best Western Kelly Inn, 10 a.m.-noon
- June 27: Rapid City, Best Western Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center, 1-3 p.m.
- June 28: Chamberlain, Americinn, 9-11 a.m.
Who should attend?
- Clinicians (Physicians, nurses, CMIOs, etc.)
- Regulatory and reimbursement staff
- Quality Improvement Organizations
- Meaningful use coordinators
- HealthLink members and organizations
- Organizations considering joining HealthLink
The sessions are free, and people are encouraged to invite others from their organizations. Click here to RSVP.