The South Dakota Office of Rural Health (SD ORH) has chosen to offer an educational opportunity to rural South Dakota facilities at no charge. The six-part webinar series begins on October 3, 2017, and will feature national experts on rural/underserved recruitment and retention. Webinar topics will include:
- Combating Isolation in Rural/Underserved Recruiting
- Compensation Trends for Providers – Balancing Financial and Lifestyle Needs
- Avoiding Burnout Through a Managed Scope of Practice
- Recruiting for Team Based Care in Rural/Underserved Communities
- Building Support for your Recruitment Efforts at the Local Level
- Identify and Communicate Strengths, Invest in Challenges
While there is no charge, registration is required and will allow access to webinar recordings if registrants are unable to attend on the day(s) that the webinars are held. After entering registration information, select the “Checkout” option and enter coupon SDORH for access to these free webinars.
More detailed information on the webinar series can be found here.