Overview: Today more than ever, complete and objective documentation is essential! Join us for this information packed session that will describe the importance, the details, and operational strategies for accurate and adequate documentation for success, quality and compliance.
- Describe the basic requirements of charting resident condition to substantiate care and services
- Verbalize the importance of objective vs. subjective documentation
- Identify specific charting elements for critical resident conditions, pressure ulcers, falls, and condition changes
- Describe documentation essentials for quality communication and regulatory compliance
- Describe how to manage charting effectively under time limitations