Get access to all 6 sessions from the Rural Health Leaders Conference!
- The National Landscape for Rural Health presented by Brock Slabach, Senior Vice President for Member Services for the National Rural Health Association
- Facility and Capital Planning During Periods of Change and Uncertainty presented by Nick Smith, Strategy and Planning Consultant for Wipfli
- Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities-Hand in Hand Partners in Emergency Preparedness presented by Nancy Ruzicka of Ruzicka Consulting
- The Post-Acute Evolution presented by Blake Gillman Vice-President/Director of Post-Acute Care Services for Life Care Services
- Human Resources and Legal Matters that Matter Most to Hospitals and Long-Term Care presented by Lauri Dahlberg, HR Consulting Manager for Eide Bailly
- Dynamics of Change presented by Dr. Richard Brynteson, Professor of Management at Concordia University