The Annual Continuing Care Conference will be held April 26-27 at Cedar Shore Resort in Oacoma/Chamberlain. This year’s agenda will include:
- Compassion Fatigue: Healing Healers
- Financial exploitation of elders
- Emergency Preparedness
- First look at a new RoP facility assessment tool
- Best Practices for Facing the Health Care Talent Crunch
- Compassionate touch
- State-wide nursing home benchmark project
- Helping Family Members Have Positive Visits
- LeadingAge CAST
- Three hours of program with Annette Lee
- Managing Your Career
The conference kicks off at noon on Wednesday, April 26 and wraps up at noon on Thursday, April 27. Continuing education hours will be available for nursing home administrators, nurses and social workers.
A room block has been reserved under the SDAHO name for the evening of April 26. Call 605-734-6376 to make your room reservations today. Look for registration materials online and in your email box early next week. We look forward to seeing you in Chamberlain in April!