LeadingAge is seeking nominees for its LeadingAge Annual Awards.
The awards honor LeadingAge member organizations and individuals that embody excellence in nonprofit aging services. Award recipients make outstanding contributions to the field and represent models of leadership, quality and innovation.
Awards are presented in recognition of outstanding achievement in nine categories:
- Award of Honor
- Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership
- Excellence in the Workplace
- Hobart Jackson Diversity and Inclusion
- Dr. Herbert Shore Outstanding Mentor
- Trusted Voice
- RWJF Award for Health Equity presented by LeadingAge
- Joan Anne McHugh Award for Leadership in Long-Term Services and Supports Nursing
Click here to learn more and nominate an individual or an organization. The deadline is April 30.