The South Dakota Office of Licensure and Certification says Section Q training of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) is now available.
The 20 minute webinar, which is posted to the Department of Health website under Provider Training, is designed to provide beneficial training to providers and ultimately improve the care to long-term care residents.
This training was developed as a collaborative effort with the following organizations and agencies:
- Great Plains Quality Innovation Network – South Dakota Foundation for Medical Care
- South Dakota Health Care Association
- South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations
- SD Department of Human Services’ Division of Long Term Services and Supports
- SD Department of Health – Office of Licensure and Certification
- SD Department of Social Services