The South Dakota Department of Social Services, Office of Medical Services has announced the added ability to perform eligibility inquiries within the Medicaid Portal beginning August 24. Only providers that have registered or have been granted access to this search function will be able to utilize the new function. Providers can register for access to the portal at https://dss.sd.gov/ocp/Account/Register.
Informational webinars will be held on the following dates and times.
- Thursday, August 24 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time / 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time
- Friday, August 25 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time / 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time
- Monday, August 28 at 2:00 p.m. Central Time / 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time
- Tuesday, August 29 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time / 9:30 a.m. Mountain Time
- Wednesday, August 30 at 4:00 p.m. Central Time / 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time
- Thursday, August 31 at 9:30 a.m. Central Time / 8:30 a.m. Mountain Time
A Skype link, and an optional call-in number, will be provided on the Medicaid Portal website, located here: https://dss.sd.gov/medicaid/portal.aspx.
Questions can be submitted to DSSonlineportal@state.sd.us.