The South Dakota Infection Control Conference will be held Oct. 4 and 5 at the Best Western Ramkota Hotel in Rapid City. The conference is for all persons with an interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field. Topics to be covered include:
- Federal and state regulations and mandates related to infection prevention.
- Infection prevention in health care facilities.
- Infectious disease outbreaks.
- Latest emerging pathogens.
- Public disease prevention.
- Vaccine preventable illness.
Click here for more information and to register.