The South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations, in partnership with more than 30 state hospital and healthcare associations, is excited to present a virtual summer leadership series for C-suite executives titled Leadership and Resiliency: Navigating Through and Beyond COVID-19. Join us as we bring six nationally known experts to discuss the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic crisis and share their expertise in resiliency, health policy, financial and strategic planning, unconscious bias, health equity, and the new healthcare ecosystem.
June 25 | Bite Size Coping During Times of Uncertainty | Bryan Sexton, Duke Associate Professor Director, Duke Center for Healthcare Quality and Safety
July 9 | Update on COVID-19: What’s Next and How to Plan | Marty Makary, MD, Johns Hopkins, Surgeon and Professor of Health Policy
July 23 | The Post-COVID Healthcare Landscape: Implications for Strategy | Jeff Goldsmith, President, Health Futures, Inc
August 6 | How Unconscious Bias Harms Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Gloria Goins, Former Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Bon Secours Health System
August 20 | How Hospitals and Health Systems can Lead a ”Quiet Revolution” for Healing During a Pandemic | Dayna Bowen Matthew, Dean, George WashingtonUniversity Law School
September 3 | The New Healthcare Ecosystem | Tom Koulopoulos, Chairman of Global Futures, Think Tank The Delphi Group
Click here to register and learn more!
Here are the details of the series:
- 6 sessions: 12-1pm CT on June 25, July 9, July 23, August 6, August 20, September 3
- Each session will be a 40-45-minute presentation (either live or recorded based on speaker preference), followed by a live Q&A session.
- A recording of each presentation will be available for two weeks after the live session. The recordings have no limit on viewings, so they may be shared more broadly.
- The target audience is executives or C-suites (CEO, CFO, CNO, CMO, administrator, DON) or other similar leadership positions.
- CEU’s available for licensed nursing home providers
- Cost: $100/ 6-part series or $25/individual session