June 25 | Bite Size Coping During Times of Uncertainty | Bryan Sexton, Duke Associate Professor Director, Duke Center for Healthcare Quality and Safety
July 9 | Update on COVID-19: What’s Next and How to Plan | Marty Makary, MD, Johns Hopkins, Surgeon and Professor of Health Policy
July 23 | The Post-COVID Healthcare Landscape: Implications for Strategy | Jeff Goldsmith,
President, Health Futures, Inc
August 6 | How Hospitals and Health Systems can Lead a ”Quiet Revolution” for HealingDuring a Pandemic | Dayna Bowen Matthew, Dean, George WashingtonUniversity Law School
August 20 | How Unconscious Bias Harms Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Gloria Goins, Former Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Bon Secours Health System
September 3 | The New Healthcare Ecosystem | Tom Koulopoulos, Chairman of Global Futures, Think Tank The Delphi Group
Click here to register and learn more:
Here are the details of the series:
- 6 sessions: 12-1pm CT on June 25, July 9, July 23, August 6, August 20, September 3
- Each session will be a 40-45-minute presentation (either live or recorded based on speaker preference), followed by a live Q&A session.
- A recording of each presentation will be available for two weeks after the live session. The recordings have no limit on viewings, so they may be shared more broadly.
- The target audience is executives or C-suites (CEO, CFO, CNO, CMO, administrator, DON) or other similar leadership positions.
- Cost: $100/ 6-part series or $25/individual session