We are excited to provide you with education, resources, prizes, and even some special messages from some of South Dakota’s long-term care partners!
Registration includes access to live sessions on April 28-29, MDS training on May 6, 7 & 11, participant portal access, session recordings, handouts, continuing education hours and chances to win several prizes.
This virtual conference has over 11 contact hours for Nursing Home Administrators and Social Workers, plus an additional 14 contact hours with the included post-conference MDS Series. Registration is $275 per facility and allows multiple staff members to participate in the conference for one fee. SDAHO will be giving out prizes (valuing over $750) throughout the event (including an all-inclusive vacation giveaway to Moccasin Springs Natural Mineral Spa Resort in Hot Springs, SD, Amazon gift cards, Amazon Echo Dot, and other great prizes!) Everyone that attends can enter to win these prizes. In addition, the first 25 facilities to register will be sent a welcome basket including items for residents and staff.
April 28 – Leadership:
- Keynote: 9-10 am CST, Leadership by Inspiration: Ignite the Passion Within, Lisa Thomson, NHA, CIMT, Pathway Health
- 10:30-11:30 am, CST: What LTC Leaders Need to Know from Washington in 2021, Ruth Katz, LeadingAge
- 1:30-2:30 pm, CST: Medical Director Relations, Dr. Greg Johnson, Chief Medical Officer, Good Samaritan Society
- 2:45-3:45 pm, CST: IPAs: The Secret Weapon in Your Arsenal for PDPM, Melissa Brown, OTR/L, CDP, CSRS, Gravity Healthcare Consulting
- 4:00-5:00 pm, CST: Leadership Coaching, Margaret Sumption, Sumption & Wyland Consulting
April 29 – Resident Care:
- Keynote: 9:00-10:30 am, CST, ‘Caregiver: A Love Story’, Jessica Zitter, MD, MPH
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm, CST: Resident Rights: Safety vs. Autonomy, Amy Siple, Nurse Practitioner, Educator & Speaker
- 2:30-3:30 pm, CST: Mental Health & Unresolved Grief, Dee Le Beau-Hein, Swiftbird Consulting
- 3:45-4:45 pm, CST: Post-COVID, What LTC Leaders need to Know in 2021, Janine Finck-Boyle, LeadingAge
May 6, 7 & 11 – MDS Training (Designed for Nursing Home Interdisciplinary Team & others that complete the MDS )
Registration closes April 26!