AHRQ posted a new guide to help LTC providers build vaccine trust and increase vaccination rates among CNAs. AHRQ recommends that LTC leaders download the guide and read it in its entirety. Highlights of the guide include:
- To better understand why CNAs aren’t getting vaccinated, read Section 2 (page 8).
- For research-based insights on building vaccine trust, read Section 3 (page 10).
- For specific actions to build vaccine confidence and reduce barriers, read Section 4 (page 13).
- For guidance and resources on how to have conversations with CNAs about getting vaccinated, read Section 5 (page 19).
- To see effective messages that support building vaccine confidence in CNAs, read Section 6 (page 25).
- For advice on how to use these messages and to access sample communications materials, read Section 7 (page 34).
The website also includes resources including a vaccine conversation guide on how to answer specific questions during one-on-one conversations as well as posters, pin designs, and information cards for scheduling vaccine appointments.