Registration is now open for SDAHO’s 95th Annual Convention and Exhibit Show. For the past 95 years, SDAHO’s Annual Convention has focused on educating, networking and celebrating South Dakota healthcare professionals and this year will be no exception. We will have great opportunities to learn, engage and recognize South Dakota’s healthcare workforce.
EDUCATION: Thanks to our continued partnership with our affiliated societies and their commitment to planning education for their membership, education will be diverse and include hot topics in a variety of areas.
NETWORK: Our Golf event, welcome social and exhibitor show social, along with luncheons and membership meetings will provide attendees time to catch-up with colleagues.
CELEBRATION: To celebrate all healthcare professionals, SDAHO is hosting an appreciation concert performed by the Hegg Brothers. The awards luncheon will shine the light on many deserving and committed healthcare professionals working across the state.
Registration is now open, and we encourage you to view the line-up of events, education, and networking opportunities available at this year’s convention. Click here to view the entire agenda and to register.
Wednesday, Sept. 22
- Golf Outing, Willow Run (1 – 6:00 p.m.)
- Welcome Social, Waters Edge Lounge, Sheraton (5:30 – 7:00 p.m.)
Thursday, Sept. 23
- Opening Keynote, Chris McChesney (8:30 – 9:30 a.m.)
- General & Affiliate Breakout Sessions (9:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Exhibit Show and Social (4:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Appreciation Concert, Featuring the Hegg Brothers (8:00 – 10:00 p.m.)
Friday, Sept. 24
- Panel Sessions (8:30 – 11:45 p.m.)
- Awards Luncheon & Closing Keynote, Jim “The Rookie” Morris (Noon – 2:00 p.m.)
We hope you take advantage of everything convention has to offer. If this year has taught us anything, health care will continue to challenge and change. But for now, let’s take some time to celebrate how far we’ve come!