- Joan Adam, Secretary of the SD Department of Health
- Marcia Hultman, Secretary of the SD Department of Labor
- Laura Scheibe, Division Director of the SD Department of Education
- Lindsay Olson, SD Center for Nursing Workforce & Board of Nursing
- Brian Maher, SD Board of Regents
- Nick Wendell, SD Board of Technical Education
Are you signed up for SDAHO’s Rural Health Leaders Conference? Registration ends July 1 and seating is limited. This year’s event will focus on building a strong future for nursing in South Dakota and attendees will hear from the following:
Following the presentations, attendees will dive into collaborative discussion to address short-and long-term strategies surrounding nursing workforce and how to best utilize existing staff and how to increase the future nursing workforce pipeline.
Industry leaders from SUNRx and National Rural Health Association (NRHA) will discuss national trends including the 340B drug pricing program, workforce, federal regulations, and other topics impacting rural health.
Unified Voice Newsletter
Events This Month