The American Nurses Association (ANA) is offering a free on-demand webinar for both ANA members and non-members.
In this skills-oriented webinar you will discover key competencies that can truly make a difference in your nursing leadership journey. Led by Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN, a highly regarded expert on new and developing nurse leaders, this webinar will focus on:
- Possibilities and goals
- Evaluating yourself
- Understanding true success
- Establishing the right attitude
- Purpose and potential – finding your leadership identity
- Dealing with defining moments
- Building relationships
- Embracing your values
- Prioritizing your time
- Creating your daily agenda
- Making up for yesterday
- Keeping commitments
- Progress as a new leader
- Acknowledging mistakes and moving beyond regrets
- Making growth a priority
- Choosing your choices
After mastering these essential skills, you will realize that being a nursing leader can be the most satisfying role of your career.
Click here to register. A link will be emailed to all registrants on or about April 14, 2023.