Conference sessions are designed for CEOs, CFOs, administrators, directors and other hospital and post-acute care leaders. We’ll kick off the event with a networking lunch, where attendees will have the chance to interact with other health care leaders from across the state.
Eric Shell, a nationally known healthcare consultant will present “The New Future of Rural Healthcare: Strategies for Success”. This session will take an in-depth look at the industry as a whole and at the particular struggles faced by rural and community hospitals, outlining strategies for these facilities to not only survive, but thrive in the fast-approaching era of population health.
Attendees can unwind on Tuesday evening for a social followed by fun and relaxation. Overlooking the beautiful Missouri River, guests can relax, socialize, or play games on the event terrace.
Featured session topics include:
- Workforce updates from 2022 Rural Health Leaders discussion
- Expert panel on developing a plan of action to sustain a healthcare organization
- Update on Medicaid Expansion from the Department of Social Services
- Stop the Bleed Program presented by Dr. Mike Person
- Improving care transitions in South Dakota through communication & data
- Federal regulatory update
Click here to register.