With the federal student loan payment pause ending this Fall, student loan interest will resume on Sept. 1 and monthly payments will be due starting in October. In a recent American Nurses Association (ANA) survey, 42% of nurses with student loan debt feel that they do not have the knowledge and information to take appropriate actions.
Do you have questions about how to manage your student loans going forward? The ANA has teamed up with Laurel Road to offer a free webinar that will help you prepare for what’s next. The webinar, How to Prepare for the Return of Student Loan Payments is held on Wednesday, August 23 at 1pm CST/12pm MST.
This webinar will cover:
- Current federal student loan forgiveness updates, including proposed changes to income-driven repayment (IDR) plans
- Student loan payment restart date and details
- Understanding if you can qualify for student loan forgiveness
- How to position your student loans with interest rate uncertainty
- Should I refinance or explore federal repayment options?
- How do I access a free 1:1 student loan consultation?
You do not need to be an ANA member to attend, but you’ll also hear about tools and resources available exclusively to ANA members, such as a free, 30-minute consultation with a student loan specialist who could help you understand all your student loan options, including how to qualify for forgiveness.
Click here for more information.