The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) announced an AMAZING opportunity for infection prevention staff working in Critical Access Hospitals. The Critical Access Hospital (CAH) Scholarship is a capacity-building award for under-resourced critical access hospitals that offer vital healthcare to individuals living in rural areas throughout the U.S.
Three critical access hospitals will be awarded this scholarship each year for the next three years throughout the U.S.
Each awardee will receive:
- Up to 150 hours of free consulting services
- Two free APIC memberships + Chapters memberships for two years
- Two free subscriptions to APIC Text Online for two years
- Two free CIC Prep courses
- Two free a-IPC or CIC certification exams
- Access to the APIC Policy and Procedures Library for two years
- Membership in APIC’s new CAH virtual network
- Two free APIC Annual Conference registrations for two years + travel
Applications are available now through September with awardees selected and notified in November. To learn more about the timeline and eligibility to participate in the scholarship opportunity, click here.