More great news, the SDAHO hotel room block is now extended, so attendees have until Sept. 8 to reserve a room at the Sheraton Sioux Falls, click here. The contracted room rate for Convention is $134/night and is filling up fast, so make your reservations soon.
SDAHO is looking forward to seeing everyone at this year’s event, featuring not only golf, but an awards luncheon and an exhibitor show, in addition to great breakout sessions. Here is a look at some of the sessions scheduled for Thursday Sept. 21.
- Opening Keynote: Joe Mull “How to Ignite Commitment and Keep Top Talent in the New Age of Work”
- Qualities of an Effective Team
- Finding Success in A Changing Healthcare Landscape – Thoughts on Remaining Viable in The Value Era
- Managing Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Associated with Dementia
- Digital Health Transformation – Impacts on Healthcare Landscape
- Spreading Quality Outside Your Office Walls Part 1
- The Demographic Drought: Bridging the Gap in our Labor Force
- Virtual Care On the Road: How Telemedicine is Expanding Access to Critical Healthcare Services in South Dakota
- Creating a Welcoming Care Environment
- Expanding the Nursing Workforce in Rural and Underserved Areas of South Dakota
- Spreading Quality Outside Your Office Walls Part 2
- The Truth about Crisis Prevention and De-escalation
- Moving Forward in an Uncertain Post-COVID Landscape
- Importance of Financial Stability in Healthcare Organizations
- Close to Home: How Substance Use Disorder Turned Into Hope
- State of Emergency Preparedness
- Next Generation of Healthcare Professionals
- 2023 South Dakota Healthcare Compensation & Benefits Survey
- Interoperability for Improving Prior Authorization
- Do’s, Don’ts and Whoops of Construction Projects and Energy Efficiency Credits
- Providing Culturally Competent Support for Patients & Clients
To learn more about both Thursday and Friday’s schedules, including times and presenters visit SDAHO at sdaho.org/convention.