The South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations (SDAHO) is excited about the many breakout sessions it has to offer at this year’s Annual Conference, Sept. 20-22 at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
Open to both SDAHO member and non-member participants, this year’s agenda is packed with sessions on everything from team leadership, digital health, quality, workforce solutions, behavioral health, plus affiliate membership meetings and that is all on day 1!
Day 2 of this year’s event not only includes just as many beneficial breakout sessions, but we have shorted the length of the conference. This allows attendees the opportunity to learn from the many presenters, but to also be on their way home by noon full of knowledge to share with their teams. Below is the agenda at a glance for day 2!
- The Think 3D Way
- Behavioral Healthcare: Approaches to Increase Value for the Organization and Meet Community Needs
- National & Rural Healthcare Policy & Regulatory Update
- The Moving Forward Coalition — Action Steps and Collaboration for Nursing Home Quality Improvement
- Presenting Value to the Board and Senior Leadership
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: What Healthcare Leaders Need to Know…Now!
- Unravel the Mystery of “The Infection”
- The Patient Payment Conundrum: The Impact on Providers and their Patients
- Closing keynote; Richest Man in Town, VJ Smith
To take a closer look at the full agenda and register for this year’s conference, visit us at www.sdaho.org/convention.
Check out the brochure!
Reminder: the SDAHO Room block ends on September 8, Click Here.