Program Manager – South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations
Exciting opportunity for a highly organized, professional to join the dynamic team at South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations (SDAHO), a health care trade association.
The Program Manager’s responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope, monitor and summarize progress of projects and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with all team members to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The Program Manager will coordinate the team throughout all project management phases and ensure all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly update meetings
- Meet with individual team members to identify and elevate issues.
- Monitor milestones and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to work independently
- Critical thinking
- Ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management capabilities
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Preferred position requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, management or related field.
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Please submit a resume to Deb Peters, VP Communication and Member Relations, SDAHO, 3708 West Brooks Place, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, firstname.lastname@example.org.