LeadingAge is offering a webinar on Monday, March 6, on “How President Trump’s First Budget Could Impact Affordable Housing.”
The webinar, which begins at 2 p.m. CST/1 p.m. CST, will feature speakers from LeadingAge, other leaders of the Campaign for Housing and Community Development Funding (CHCDF) and advocates from across the nation. Speakers will address the significant threats facing affordable housing and community development programs and tell members how they can help protect these critical resources from severe funding cuts.
Elayne Weiss from NLIHC will moderate the event featuring:
- Doug Rice, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Linda Couch, LeadingAge
- Ellen Lurie Hoffman, National Housing Trust
- Steve Berg, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Tess Hembree, National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Marion McFadden, Enterprise Community Partners
Click here to register.