Attendees will have the opportunity to earn a variety of credit hours at the Continuing Care Conference, April 26 & 27, Oacoma/Chamberlain. There will be up to 9.6 contact hours for nursing home administrators and 8.0 contact hours for social workers. We are also offering 8.0 credit hours for nurses.
Featured session topics include:
• compassion fatigue
• financial exploitation of elders
• emergency preparedness
• conditions of participation for home health
• home care payment updates
• best practices for facing the workforce shortage
• compassionate touch for those with dementia
• helping families have successful visits and much, much more.