Join the Northeast Hospital Associations and the Jefferson College of Population Health weekly for the COVID-19: Spread the Science, NOT the Virus Webinar Series to learn about approaches to and solutions for the clinical dilemmas that arose during our surge.
Webinar sessions are limited to the first 500 attendees. Recordings of the webinars will be made available to all hospitals on the Jefferson Digital Commons.
Upcoming sessions (Tuesdays at 3:00pm CST/2:00 pm MST):
- August 25: Leading Patient Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- September 1: Resumption of Scheduled Surgeries & Outpatient Procedures
- September 8: Coordinated Response & Business Recovery in Rural Health System
- September 15: Transitions of Care
- September 22: Behavioral Health & Substance Use Disorder
- September 29: Long-Term Care Facilities – Lessons in Crisis Management
To register and learn more, click here.