Do you know what the advantages are of working with a managed services provider (MSP) vs. working directly with a staffing agency? Expand Your Reach, Control Costs, and Increase Efficiency Without Sacrificing Quality
The labor market for clinical and non-clinical roles was extraordinarily tight in 2020 and could remain tight throughout 2021. As staff fatigue, job changes, or early retirements creep up, how can you reach more candidates and fill critical positions faster?
As your managed services partner, Medical Solutions creates several advantages to make filling your open positions easier and faster, including:
- Expanding your reach: one contract provides access to candidates from hundreds of staffing agencies.
- Ensuring quality candidates – our clinical team pre-screens profiles to meet your requirements, clinically and culturally.
- Controlling costs – eliminate unnecessary expenses with standardized contract terms and avoid inflated bill rates.
- Increasing efficiency – let us handle your administrative tasks so you can have time back to focus on patient care.
- Simplifying the compliance process – we gather, verify, and monitor all compliance documentation to help you minimize regulatory risk.
- Utilizing technology – all of your traveler files, workflow data, and spend reports are in one place.
If you would like to learn more about how Medical Solutions can help find the right people for your facility, please connect with Rory Audino at 402.986.5167 or email@example.com, or Blake Sorrell at 402. 401.4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.