After a uniquely difficult year, LeadingAge is looking forward to their members coming together this fall at the 2021 LeadingAge Annual Meeting + EXPO, October 24-27 in Atlanta, Georgia. The Annual Meeting & EXPO is designed for attendees to customize their experience to focus on individual goals and the goals of their organizations. This year’s program will be focused on creating opportunities for members to share their experiences and learn from each other. Keynote sessions will inspire with sessions focusing on faith, value, hope and courage.
Program tracks include:
- Aging Services Technologies
- Design Strategies & Solutions
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion new this year!
- Governance & Leadership new this year!
- Growth & Mission Advancement
- Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Operations & Performance Improvement
- Person-Directed Wellbeing
- Policy, Compliance & Legal Issues
- Workforce Development
Continuing education credits for nursing home/assisted living administrators and finance professionals will be available.
For more information or to register, click here.