As the coronavirus pandemic continues, doctors and researchers are learning more about the new virus and variants. The South Dakota Department of Health has published a COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions brochure. The information provided gives answers and recommendations regarding symptoms and potential exposure.
View questions related to:
- What should I do if I have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is waiting for test results to come back?
- Are the COVID-19 vaccines safe?
- How much will the COVID-19 vaccine cost?
- Is it safe for me to get a COVID-19 vaccine if I would like to have a baby one day?
- Do the vaccines work on the new COVID variants?
COVID-19 vaccine information is also provided regarding eligibility, how it works and more. The brochure also includes socializing guidelines for vaccinated people and emotional health resources.
Click here to view the brochure.