- Know where to find answers to specific reimbursement questions.
- Understand outpatient observation and inpatient status rules and UR requirements.
- Submit accurate claims to Medicare and other payors.
- Recognize underpayments and manage payor denials.
- Ensure appropriate reimbursement application of the patient’s financial responsibility.
- Avoid compliance pitfalls. Identify risks for recovery audits and other government audits.
- Understand reporting of revenue codes, HCPCS codes and related charges for all services provided.
- Billing specialists
- Chargemaster coordinators and managers
- Clinical documentation improvement specialists
- Clinic managers and department heads
- Finance and reimbursement staff and managers
- HIM directors and managers
- Patient access/admitting staff
- Clinical personnel Coding specialists
- Revenue Cycle staff
- Clinical staff
- Monday October 11, 2021: 1-5:00pm CST
- Friday October 15, 2021: 9-1:00pm CST
- Monday October 18, 2021: 9-1:00pm CST
- Friday October 22, 2021: 9-1:00pm CST
- Friday October 29, 2021: 9-1:00pm CST
Deadline October 11, 2021 11:59am Central Time