There are still a few spot available to participate in the HQ Principles Course for any of the South Dakota Critical Access Hospitals Quality staff. As you may recall, SDAHO was fortunate to receive a grant from the SD Department of Health which allows us to offer a certificate course on quality through the National Health Quality Association. This self-paced, on-demand certificate program instills key learnings about quality and patient safety to health professionals and leaders. Participants must complete the course by August 31, 2022. There is no cost to the attendee.
The program which takes approximately five hours to complete, provide a clear understanding of healthcare quality through six learning modules:
- The Evolution of Healthcare Quality
- Principles of Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Quality Improvement Processes and Methods
- Using Data to Make Decisions
- Teamwork at All Levels (Stakeholders)
- Putting IT ALL TOGETHER: Driving Quality into the Future