Featuring key speakers in the areas of veterans, youth, tribal communities, resiliency, and the general population as well as those with lived experience of suicide loss or survival.
- Keith Hotle: Chief Program Officer at Stop Soldier Suicide.
- Dr. Scott Poland: Licensed psychologist/Youth mental health expert
- Beverly Beuermann–King: Resiliency & Wellness Strategist
- Diana Cortez-Yanez: Suicide Survivor
- Dr. Heather Ayn Indelicato, PsyD: Licensed psychologist
This two-day conference on August 11 from 10:00am-5:00pm CST and August 12 from 8:00am-12:00pm CST is at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. There is an optional training opportunity from 12:00pm-1:00pm CST on August 12.
To learn more and to register, click here.
CEUs will be offered for this conference, more details to come.