Healthcare is rewarding, complex and sometimes challenging. How an organization shares and incorporates its vision and purpose with its employees is the basis for organizational culture. By examining an organization’s current culture, this can be the starting point for ethical decision making. What are the steps for individuals to raise concerns, discuss concerns, and then how does an organization share the actions taken regarding those concerns with their employees? When making decisions on whether something is safe or unsafe, right or wrong…these can quickly become ethical dilemmas. Join us on June 30th, for Organizational Ethics in Healthcare: An Executive Perspective. This session will examine ethical principles and awareness of how you and organizations approach ethical decision making. Then, using case-based scenarios and learned principles, attendees will challenge or validate ethical thought processes.
The learning objectives include
- Exploring the principles and ethical ideals in Healthcare
- Raising SDAHO Member awareness of Healthcare organizational ethical dilemmas
- Challenge or validate personal ideas using case-based scenarios
- Inspire SDAHO members to develop their own conclusions about issues in organizational ethics
- Foster more careful and disciplined thinking in trying to resolve organizational ethics issues
This professional development webinar is approved for Nursing Home Administrator and Social Worker continuing education. Learn more or register by clicking here.