- Newly announced Prescription Drug class actions – do not miss this opportunity to capture revenue from these special funds:
- The Ranbaxy Settlement | $145 Million | Oct. 11, 2022 filing deadline
- The Remicade Settlement | $25 Million | Nov. 30, 2022 filing deadline
- Purchase data is required for the Remicade Settlement.
- Status Update: On July 8, 2022, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals issued an Order concerning the District Court’s intention to appoint a Special Master to determine which, as between certain oil companies and their branded operators, shall be deemed to have accepted payment cards, and thus within the certified settlement class. Specifically, the Second Circuit ordered the District Court to consider whether its prior judgment entered and appealed from should be considered a partial final judgment.
In a July 18th Order, the District Court certified its December 13, 2019 Final Approval Order approving the Superseding Settlement Agreement as a partial final judgment, clearing the way for the Second Circuit to resume consideration of the appeal.
MCAG is the industry leader in class action settlement recovery services. As a trusted adviser, MCAG shares their expertise and know-how of class action litigation claim recovery through a range of services tailored to meet their clients’ revenue recovery needs. MCAG’s firm is managed by experienced senior consultants and business professionals with core capabilities in advisory services, administration, finance, and advanced data mining — but MCAG’s most important area of expertise is customer focus. MCAG takes great pride in the long-term relationships we build with the broad spectrum of clients we serve throughout North America.