The symposium will highlight physicians from the region speaking to interdisciplinary palliative teams across the state. Detailed itinerary includes:
- Dr. Deb Kullerd, Monument Health, Walking with Families When Conducting Family Meetings
- Dr. Dan Mark, Sanford Health, Fundamental Aspects of Pediatric Palliative Care
- Dr. John Massey, Nebraska Medical Center, Opioid and non-Opioid Symptom Management
- Dr. Francine Arneson, Avera McKennan, The Potential Role of Cannabis in Patients with HIGH Symptom Burden
Who should attend?
- Advance Practice Providers
- Clinical and Support Staff
- Community Advocates
- Community Health Workers
- Persons interested in learning more about Palliative Care
Please join us either in person or virtually for this one-day event and enjoy networking with healthcare professionals across the state. Together, team members can learn a multidisciplinary palliative approach to care.
To view the complete agenda, click HERE
Registration opens September 15, 2022. The conference schedule, details, and registration information can be found HERE.