If you have the willingness to learn and grow in your professional development, then the 2023 Nurse Leadership Program is for you! Nurses are the largest group of healthcare professionals and spend the most one-to-one time with patients and families. The need for knowledgeable nurse leaders, to be at the table when decisions are being made, is what will change healthcare for the better.
Here are 10 reasons why you should register!
- Analyze the importance of leadership training in nursing.
- Improve your decision making skills.
- Discuss and demonstrate how to have crucial conversations with your colleagues in a professional, respectful manner.
- Identify different ways to implement change.
- Examine how to knowledgably participate in healthcare business decisions.
- Discuss healthcare ethics relating to the nurse leader role.
- Explore the role of the nurse leader regarding organizational policies and state level polices.
- Examine current evidence based practice in your daily practice.
- Build your professional network across the state.
- Discover new healthcare resources.