Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week:
- Updates from Pierre – Post-Acute Bills to Watch
- SD DSS – Ending a Recipient’s Active Primary Care Provider
- South Dakota Medicaid has updated billing procedures for Community Health Worker Agencies
- CDC Adds COVID Vaccination to Immunization Schedules
- Launching Medicaid Telehealth Resource Page
- CDC Releases Falls Intervention Compendium
- CMS Reviews Medicaid Unwinding Procedures for States’ HCBS Programs
- CMS Home Health PPS Final Rule Overview
- Joint letter to CMS on Negative Consequences to Medicaid Rates of Requiring ERC funds to be Offset
- More Info on Schizophrenia Audits
- LeadingAge Endorses Home Internet Accessibility Act
- LeadingAge Tip Sheet for Commenting on the CY2024 Medicare Advantage (MA) proposed rules
- Applications Process Open for 2023-24 Health and Aging Policy Fellowships
- Tell Congress to Expand Home and Community Based Services!
- PACE Model Isn’t Immune from Workforce Woes, study illustrates
- Study finds People with Dementia Receive Fewer Home Health and Hospice Services in their Final Months.
- SHEA/IDSA/APIC Practice Recommendations: Strategies to Prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections Through Hand Hygiene 2022 Update.
- SAVE THE DATE: Post-Acute Partners in Care Conference April 12-13 in Sioux Falls. Registration opening soon!
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!