The American Nurses Association (ANA) is offering a free on-demand webinar for both ANA members and non-members. Registration is required for all viewers, including individuals and groups. After registering, you may watch this webinar anytime, anywhere as many times as you like.
This on-demand webinar will use a case-based analysis using an ethical decision-making framework that focuses on four critical areas: Moral awareness, moral motivation, moral judgement, and moral action. Real-world cases will provide action-oriented approaches for ensuring you are:
- Caring for all individuals and respecting human dignity
- Protecting patient health and safety by challenging questionable practices
- Promoting social justice and identifying racism in the profession
- Supporting an ethical environment and a culture of excellence
- Respecting your duty to self, versus the duty to others, when there is a considerable environmental risk
After viewing this webinar, you will have a stronger connection to these approaches so you can easily use them in your day-to-day nursing practice. Provisions in the Code of Ethics for Nurses and ANA Ethics position statements will be highlighted to illuminate how these concepts can be used in a practical way.
Click here to register.