SDAHO Long-Term Care Weekly Update June 9, 2023. Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: June 9, 2023
- South Dakota 211 Helpline
- Community Health Worker Diagnosis Codes.
- Medicaid Expansion Billing Timeframe.
- NEW CMS MEMO: QSO-23-16-Hospitals: Requirements for Hospital Discharges to Post-Acute Care Providers.
- Supreme Court Ruling – Patients Can Sue Nursing Homes in Federal Court
- CMS Announces New Accountable Care Model Making Care Primary model
- DoL Monthly Jobs Report – Growth in Healthcare Jobs; Demand for Workers Continues to Exceed Supply.
- NLRB General Counsel Memo Takes Aim at Non-Compete Agreements
- LeadingAge Submits Comments on FY 2024 SNF PPS Proposed Rule
- Groups Urge Enactment of Housing Credit Bills.
- All the Updates on White House Office on Aging Policy in One Place
- Life Safety and “Grandfathering;” Fire and Life Safety Webinar.
- CMS Notes assisted living serving individuals with dementia isn’t in compliance with the HCBS settings rule because they didn’t discuss opportunities for employment or volunteering in the community with residents
- Key PRF Dates and Changes to PRF Uses. July 1, 2023
- 2023 South Dakota Infection Control Council Conference.
- Good News on Agency Use: Ziegler Report.