Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: August 11, 2023
- Brain Injury Survey.
- SD DOH Partnership Newsletter (July 2023)
- New I-9 Forms Now Available
- DEA considers relaxing rules for virtual prescribing
- SNF QRP Reporting Deadline August 15
- Department of Labor Monthly Jobs Report Shows Growth in Healthcare Jobs, Yet Demand for Workers Continues to Exceed Supply
- EEOC Releases Proposed Rule on Implementing the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- CMS Explainer Video on Social Determinants of Health – Determining When a Proxy Response is Allowed
- New Enhanced Barrier Precaution Resources
- TAKE ACTION – New LeadingAge action alert to support access to home health
- Representative Courtney leads re-introduction of Observation Stay bill
- Marketing of Reverse Mortgages on the Rise; Not Always Properly Targeted
- Healthcare sector under attack by RHYSIDA Ransomware
- Health Affairs Article on Advancing Integrated Care for Dual-Eligible Individuals Through Multisector Plans for Aging
- Medicare Advantage Plans See Vastly Increased Bonus Payments.
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!