Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: August 25, 2023
- Nursing Home Closure Announced
- Gov. Noem Announces $27 million in High-Speed Broadband Grants
- South Dakota Healthcare Coalition (SDHCC) Statewide Emergency Preparedness Exercise
- VA Caregiver Support Transitioning to Direct Deposit
- AHA Resource on How Boards Contribute to a Safe Workplace and Community
- CMS is Considering 400 Hospices for “Potential Administrative Action.”
- SNF MDS 3.0 RAI v1.18.11 Guidance Training Program – Post-event materials available
- CDC launches new effort aimed at strengthening survival and recovery rates for all sepsis patients.
- LeadingAge Meets with DPC and Top Medicaid and ACL Officials on the HCBS Settings Rule
- Slides & Recording from RAD Supplemental Notice Webinar.
- The New York Times Article Missed the Mark on Nursing Homes.
- Providers Should Review Allowable PRF Expenses Before Filing Reports
- Training for Guardians
- Upcoming Education
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!