Each week, through our Unified Voice Newsletter, recipients will receive an overview of state, federal, policy and additional issues impacting post-acute care. Each story will include a direct link to a more complete overview where readers can find more information on topics relevant to their needs.
Updates for this week: December 8, 2023
- SNF/NF Past Noncompliance – Effective 1/1/24
- Incident Reporting Webinar – Now Available!
- December Medicaid Chief Medical Officer Update
- Change in Community Health Worker Referrals
- Nursing Home PBJ Audit
- Nursing Home Survey Testing
- OSHA Rule Requiring Submission of Injury and Illness Data Takes Effect January 1
- Message from HHS about an ongoing active cybersecurity threat to your IT resources
- Post-Acute/Long-Term Care Measures Under Consideration (MUC) List Now Available
- SNF Claims-Based Measure Manual Now Available
- CMS Releases Medicaid Core Set Healthcare Measures for Mandatory State Reporting in 2024
- House Passes HCBS Expansion Bill for Veterans
- CMS Hosting HCBS CAHPS Survey Webinar
- HHS Releases Climate Change and Health Equity Strategy
- FEMA Releases 2023 National Preparedness Report
- DEA Considers New E-Prescribing Regulations
- Become a LeadingAge Member Today!
- LeadingAge Job Board
- LeadingAge Applauds Bill That Would Halt Mandates, Address Workforce
- Providers Must Report on Use of PRF and ARP Rural Funds
- Bipartisan Policy Center Releases Report Detailing the Direct Care Workforce Shortage
- LeadingAge President and CEO Authors Open Letter to Speaker Johnson
- Nursing Homes Invited to Join the Age-Friendly (4Ms) Movement
- CDC and AMA Webinar on Respiratory Virus Season This Fall and Winter
- Upcoming December Webinars
- SDAHO 2024 Nurse Leadership Program – It’s not too late! Only $375 for SDAHO Members!
For SDAHO members interested in reading the long-term care weekly update in its entirety, please click here. Sign-in to the member portal and you will be redirected to the member only LTC update!