Rediscovering Nursing's Why
02nov12:00 pm1:00 pmRediscovering Nursing's WhySDAHO Webinar
Overview: This webinar will explore the questions: Why do nurses join the profession of nursing? What keeps them in nursing? What do nurses see in the future of
This webinar will explore the questions:
- Why do nurses join the profession of nursing?
- What keeps them in nursing?
- What do nurses see in the future of the profession of nursing?
- Discuss the current state of the nursing profession.
- Understand the importance of the nursing role in today’s healthcare environment.
- Explore future tactics to support the future of the nursing profession
CE’s: Certificate of attendance
Shanon Waldner, MSN, MHA, Senior Director of Professional Practice and Development, Monument Health
Shanon Waldner, MSN, MHA, is the Senior Director of Professional Practice and Development for Monument Health in Rapid City, SD. She leads the Nursing Professional Development programs to include nursing and nursing support orientation, nurse residency, externs, medical assistant, medication aide, certified nursing assistant, simulation, and Magnet. Previously, she served as Director of Women and Children’s Services for Monument Health and Intermountain Healthcare. She is passionate about personal and professional development.
Free for SDAHO Members: Sign in to the Member Portal and go to the Education Portal to register.
$49 for Non-Members: Click here to register.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST