The ABCs of Grants Management Part 1
Overview: This is the first of three sessions on grants management. The first session is an introduction to grants and will provide attendees with an overview of the grant industry,
This is the first of three sessions on grants management. The first session is an introduction to grants and will provide attendees with an overview of the grant industry, difference between the pre and the post award and what an organization needs to be aware of to be successful in grants management.
- Have a basic understanding of the grant industry
- Be able to describe the difference between the pre award and post award phases
- Identify policies, procedures, necessary for successful grants management
- Identify key resources to look for funding opportunities
- Learn about tools to assist in preparing grant applications
Becky Heisinger, Director of Quality Integration, SDAHO
Becky Heisinger, Director of Quality Integration at SDAHO, has over 14 years of grant management experience. She has managed federal, federal pass through, state and private foundation grants covering the full life cycle from pre award to closeout. She currently manages SDAHO grants totaling close to $2 million in funding. She earned her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Sioux Falls, is certified as Project Management Professional and Certified Grants Management Specialist.
SDAHO Members: Sign in to the Member Portal and go to the Education Portal to register
Non-Members: Click here to register!
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST(GMT-05:00)