This year’s annual convention will include a powerful keynote on the disruptive future of health care from the perspective of a successful inventor, professor, CEO, researcher and bestselling author.
Nicholas Webb will join us on Thursday, Sept 21, for a general session on “the disruptive future of health care”. As the CEO at Lassen Scientific, Inc. Nicholas works with Fortune 500 companies throughout the world to help them lead their industries in innovation, strategy and customer experience (CX) design.
Nicholas’ massive body of research combined with his inspirational stories of how everyone is an innovator will captivate and motivate.
Key takeaways from this session will include:
- The massive impact of “hyper-consumerization” on the delivery of care
- The three waves of the future of health care…and what to do about it
- Why the best brand in health care are building (CX) strategies
- How to build a future ready enterprise in a time of disruption
- How disruptive innovators are changing the “economic models” of health care
- A snapshot of the future of health care – the good news
Nicholas serves as an adjunct professor and the Director of the Center for Health Innovation at WesternU a top southern California medical school. He is the founder of the Destruction Lab, a research and development project that is reinventing the way in which consumers access and engage health care and other consumer products and services.
Make plans now to register for this year’s convention to hear Nicholas Webb and many more inspirational and informative speakers!