We are proud to offer a line-up of compelling, exciting and well-informed health care experts at this year’s annual convention. Registrants will have the opportunity to hear from the following leaders on timely issues in health care today.
- Tom Atchison – 30+ years as a nationally-known consultant on managed change, team building and leadership development
- Karma Bass – 20-year career in health care governance, strategic planning, philanthropy, health care policy and board effectiveness and a former Governance Institute leader
- Richard Brynteson – 23 years of collegiate teaching experience focused on the use of innovation, creativity and efficiency in building strategic capabilities
- Craig Camidge – back by popular demand, an expert in the area of emergency management with a high level of understanding of the concerns of today’s health care provider
- Gareth Davies, Roger DeRaad, Dr. Jill Weimer – three of South Dakota’s research leaders
- Nicole Fallon – 25 years of extensive and diverse health policy experience
- Laura Feige – a long-time leader of health care quality in South Dakota
- Cara James – CMS director and co-chair of CMS Rural Health Council, a thought leader in health disparities, health equity and improving health outcomes in vulnerable populations
- Annette Lee – nearly 30 years in nursing leadership and extensive knowledge in the area of home care and hospice reimbursement
- Mac McMillan – nearly 40 years as a leader in health care IT, expert in compliance, security and privacy issues
- Sandra Ogunremi – passionate advocate for underprivileged and disparate communities, leader in the promotion of retention of diverse caregivers
- Erik Rasmussen – national leader in advocacy and public policy, highly articulate in the area of strategic development, and a policy voice at AHA
- Nykesha Scales – 15+ years’ experience in Medicare provider outreach and education
- Nicholas Webb – one of the country’s top business leaders in the area of innovation and customer experience
Do not miss the opportunity to hear from this stellar group of health care experts, all in one place – the 91st annual convention. Register here today!