The National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA) will be hosting its 2019 Annual Conference in Minneapolis this year. The Adult Day Services program is growing and your attendance will provide a powerful representation from across the nation. To register for the conference, please click on the following link: Register Now. For hotel reservations at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center, use this link: Reserve Your Room Now.
There will be a variety of learning and networking opportunities specifically developed for Adult Day Services providers and their leadership team members. Here’s a sampling of what awaits you at Celebrating ADS – Voice, Vision and Value:
- More than 25 specialized conference sessions presented by leading Adult Day Services experts.
- The opportunity to earn CEUs to maintain your professional certification or clinical license. We offer this in several areas for dementia practitioners, social workers, and administrators. (Click here for details.)
- More than 30 Exhibits featuring the latest in ADS products and services — from technology solutions to person-centered activity programs and so much more.
- Networking opportunities to meet with your colleagues from across the nation.
- Policy and compliance updates essential in today’s changing healthcare climate.
- Social events including a Grand Reception & Silent Auction, Brunch with the Exhibitors, and more great opportunities to meet new people.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Minneapolis! Extraordinary restaurants, art museums, performing arts theaters and of course, the Mall of America, are just some of the entertainment opportunities you can experience.
Click here to view the Conference schedule in detail, including intended audiences and content tracks. You can also follow the daily Conference Highlights on NADSA’s Facebook page. To become a NADSA Facebook friend, click here.
The opportunities to grow the profession have never been greater, and together we can give an even stronger Voice to the Vision and Value of Adult Day Services.