We know this year has been anything but ordinary! Similar to your organizations, SDAHO has made several adjustments to accommodate those we serve in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, we made the very difficult decision to not hold our in-person Annual Convention.
We understand that many of you rely on these events for education. As an alternative to the live education, we will be having a series of webinar events in August and September. I encourage you to check out this fantastic opportunity – SDAHO Convention Education, by visiting the Convention webpage or reviewing the brochure.
How does the Convention Education work?
The facility would pay one price ($350 – SDAHO Member & $425 – Prospective Member) and the ENTIRE staff can have access to a variety of educational sessions throughout the month of August and September.
- 18 educational sessions
- Access to recordings from all sessions
- Continuing education credits (LNHA = 22.2; SW = 14.4; CPHQ = 2)
- Secure participant portal that includes connection information, handouts, continuing education attestation, survey
- Various topics – leadership, regulatory, behavioral health, strategic planning, motivation, workplace issues
- Education designed for hospital, nursing home, home health and hospice
How does my facility register?
Simply click HERE to learn more, review the agenda, and register:
Please feel free to email me at Michella.Sybesma@sdaho.org or call (605) 789-7528.